Saturday, March 11, 2023 • 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Ames Sports Complex • Stonehill College
320 Washington Street, Easton, MA 02357
Dynamic Guest Speakers • Music • Adoration • Reconciliation • Morning Refreshments • Lunch • Vendors • Eucharistic Miracles Exhibit • Relics of Bl. Carlo Acutis and St. Manuel Garcia present for Adoration • Breakout Sessions available in English, Portuguese and Spanish
• 4 p.m. Closing Mass celebrated by Bishop Edgar M. da Cunha. S.D.V.
Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) available
Rev. Roger Landry
- National Eucharistic Preacher with the USCCB National Eucharistic Revival
- Catholic Chaplain to Columbia University, New York
- Papal Missionary of Mercy
- Former attaché to the Vatican UN Observer Mission
- Ordained a priest for Diocese of Fall River 1999
- Graduate of Harvard University and the Pontifical North American College, Rome
- National ministry consultant with The Evangelical Catholic
- Presenter for Ascension Press including The 99 – An Evangelization Mission Series, the Bible Timeline, and Ascension Presents.
- Regular presenter at annual Steubenville Youth Conferences, NCYC (National Catholic Youth Conferences), NET (National Evangelization Teams), and Focus Conference
- Graduate of Franciscan University of Steubenville and the Augustine Institute in Colorado from which she earned a master’s degree in Theology
Bishop Edgar M. da Cunha, S.D.V.,
Celebrant and Homilist, Conference Closing Mass
“I am so pleased that our Diocese is once more able to offer an in-person Women and Men’s Conference after a two-year absence because of pandemic restrictions; it will be good to be together again. Our Conference theme of ‘Receive Jesus. Worship Jesus.’ echoes the National Eucharistic Revival now underway across the country and is designed to help rekindle and deepen devotion to the Real Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist. I look forward to gathering with you for this day of enrichment and renewal with engaging presentations and opportunities for worship, reflection, music, friendship, and more.”
+Bishop Edgar M. da Cunha, S.D.V.